Love these classes, highly recommended! It’s a fun and non-intimidating environment in which to learn, enjoy and improve our ballet!
Your ballet journey starts here
Feel the freedom of movement to beautiful music, improve your posture, muscle tone, fitness, and balance, or just take time out simply for yourself.
A school dedicated just to adults – Simply Ballet can help you live your ballet dreams, achieve your goals, and improve your body.
If you’re starting over, learning for the first time, or an advanced dancer – you’re welcome at Simply Ballet.
It’s never too late to enjoy the beauty and fulfillment that is Classical Ballet.
Book a Simply Ballet introductory class
5 reasons to try Simply Ballet
- Learn with adults just like you. No being stuck at the back of a kids class
- Different levels for different dancers. No one sized fits all approach – dance at the level that suits you
- Flexible payment options to fit your lifestyle. Book and pay for classes as and when it suits you – no lock-in term payments
- Continuous classes. Keep dancing all year round – even through school holidays
- Achieve your goals. Take an exam, dance en pointe, or get fit for an occasion – pick your goal and let us help you achieve it.
Step 1: Choose a level that suits you
Ballet Basics – Perfect if you want to learn ballet for the first time
Beginner – I’ve you’ve danced before, but it’s been a while since your last class, try this level
Advanced Beginner – If you’re beyond the basics and want a bit more of a challenge
Intermediate* – You’ve danced lots before, and recently.
(*This level assumes you’ve achieved at least RAD Grade 5 or equivalent)
Step 2: Book your $10 Introductory Class
Come and try Simply Ballet for yourself and take advantage of our 100% enjoyment guarantee. If you don’t enjoy your class with us, we’ll give you your money back. 100%, no questions asked.
Take a $10 introductory class
Definitely would recommend these classes to anyone considering trying ballet or wanting to come back to it!
These classes are magical for me – no matter what happened during the day when I’m in class everything is only about dance and music. I enjoyed every single class.
It’s a great relaxing place and you are with like minded ballet lovers! There’s no pressure to be a particular level and you can work at your own pace. I love that I could return to dancing without worrying about fitting in, or trying to catch up with a certain level